Friday, February 10, 2012

Flowering Tea

The sun came out today!  Just when I needed it.  It's been gray and cold all week long and I was settling in and preparing my mind today with extra layers and a pot of tea.  I was wondering how I was going to get motivated facing yet another dreary winter day.  Although, it's still freezing out that sunshine was the perfect pick me up.
A pot of tea is my go to element to clear my head, find my drive and recenter myself.  For the moment, for the day...for whatever I need it for.  I stopped drinking filtered coffee last year and I love the options out there as a tea drinker.  The smells, the different teas and delicate, antique tea cups I have begun to collect.  My favorite though is the flowering tea pot.  I have a large and small one.
I fell in love with these on a trip to Savannah, GA a few years ago.  Not only do you get the yumminess of the tea (jasmine is quite popular for blooming teas), but you get the loveliness of a little bit of nature and color in your tea time.






Hope you have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...