Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blessed

As I was sitting on my porch in the 60 degree weather on this Thanksgiving Day, I became so overwhelmed with gratefulness I thought I would burst. My family was on it's way to eat up the deliciousness that my husband was busily preparing. I had a moment with my son to gather my thoughts and send my daily thank yous out to the world. I am thankful for so much I don't know where to begin. I say my thanks to all that is every day, but today I felt especially blessed.
For the big things... the roof over our heads, our health, our business. The important things...our son, my husband, who hit the floor running bright and early this morning and prepared the majority of our Thanksgiving meal...he is amazing! He does so much for me by just being in my life. For the little things...the sunshine today, the smells of the house, the music of the wind chimes. It was a perfect day. Everyone got along (!!) and Josh's cooking was amazing. That's all we needed. Great weather, delicious food and each other's company. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope you had a moment to be filled with happiness and good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...