Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coachella

Today's early morning hours have me finishing up a few work things, cramming a few more things into my suitcase and shortly, turning on my out of office for my work email.  We are headed to Coachella!
We sat out last year since we weren't ready to leave the wee one just yet.  I've lost count of how many Coachella's we've been too...almost all of them at this point.  It's become kind of a springtime tradition for us and a lot of the bands playing we get a chance to book in the Midwest so it's nice to see everyone's reactions to them at a big festival like this.
We both could use this quick vacation to soak up some sun, some music and most of all to just enjoy getting out of town for a little bit.  I will miss my munchkin dearly, but he will have a vacation of his own with his cousins.  Have a great rest of the week and weekend!
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...