Monday, October 31, 2011

Reset

We decided to eat veggie on this trip. I wasn't aware of this change. Josh just announced that was what he was doing when we got in the car and headed out there. I decided I would join him and am really glad I did. He used to be a vegetarian for 7 years and I have always been a true Kansas meat lovin' gal. However, Boulder offers so much variety for a vegetarian diet. It's going to be a little trickier eating that way here at home, but I'm determined to give it a try for awhile. Already I feel lighter and more energetic. Could be the buzz I still have going on for me from loving my trip so much.
I like how traveling makes you feel all gooey and inspired inside. I feel refreshed. Like a giant reset button has been hit. I am happy to come home, but already missing the newness of a city I really love. I'm looking forward to this fall and winter (yes, my least favorite season and I'm looking forward to it). I have made some changes in my life and I'm excited. I'm inspired. I'm thankful for this trip and for how it reminded me that the choices I have made have all lead to right now. And, I am really loving right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...