Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Home Eye Candy

I've been daydreaming about building a country farmhouse. The idea of living on some land with room to roam around and let the dogs explore is exciting. We go back and forth whether we should move to the country or stay in town, but when I look at these pictures I do think farmhouse living would definitely be something we'd be into. Check out these photos I've found for inspiration. Eye candy!

Wide floor boards.


I can think of a cat or two that would love this window seat.


Utility laundry sink.

Italianate style home.


A sunroom/greenhouse. I just want to sit here, drink tea and write!

Recycled, exposed wood. Really brings that farmhouse feel to life.



A modern spin on a chicken coop.




Rustic bathroom...love the faucet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...