Thursday, April 21, 2011

Over It



Progress is slow. We came back from vacation with high expectations of having most of the remodeling wrapped up. Clearly, we had gotten too much sun & were a bit too optimistic. I am promised some visually pleasing results by Monday, however. In the meantime, we (sans hubby who is running a festival in Little Rock this weekend) are packed up for the weekend and headed to Nana's house. This nomadic life we are leading these days makes me realize how much home is truly my sanctuary. I can't wait to cook a meal again, to sit on my couch and even to vacuum my floors! That's a task I didn't think I would miss so soon. Enjoy your weekend and please do a little laying on your couch for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...