Saturday, February 26, 2011

The King of Limbs


The new Radiohead album, The King of Limbs, just became available for early download release and it took me two listens to determine that I am in love with it, as expected. This is a band that is dear to my heart and a band that I have traveled many times to see. From my favorite show at Red Rocks in Colorado in 2001 to a show in Montreal, Quebec (a beautiful city and a must see!) on my birthday some years ago, I have so many fond memories of packing myself up to go see this incredible band.
When I first heard this album, I envisioned if the circumstances so arose where I would be floating down to the bottom of the sea in a beautiful gown with it's fabric billowing around me, THIS is the album I would want to hear. I certainly hope that if you end up in that predicament that you at least get to choose what soundtrack to float to your demise to.
My favorite tracks: "Lotus Flower" and "Codex."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...