Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Family Night Out

We enjoyed a family date night out last Friday and went to a KC Royal's Game.   It was G's first sports outing.  I was surprised that he was more interested in the peanuts and popcorn than the game considering he is such a big sports fan.  I think he was a little over stimulated, but he had a great time taking in all the new experiences.  I must say, I love taking my little family out and about together, making our own first memories.  He even got on the Jumbotron and got a big "ahhhh..." out of the crowd.  It was so cute!
We left during the 7th inning because this little guy of mine can not sit still to save his life, but we had so much fun regardless.


He thinks the Iphone self photo shot option is hilarious.  I'm pretty sure this family photo will be dear to my heart for a long time.  I love it!


They were giving away these big, floppy sun hats.  Count me in!  I will never pass up one of these!

He got a chance to play around the kid's batting area.


Just being at the ballpark makes it feel like summer has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...