Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Summer Finale

Today is the last day of summer and I'm ready to say goodbye. It was an amazing summer of pool time and lemonade, but also suffocating, drawn out HEAT. I wanted to cherish it and I did. However, I have to say that I am so anxiously looking forward to fall this year. Why?
Here's why:
  • Sweaters, jeans and my black rain boots. A favorite fall outfit.
  • Smores, smores, smores.
  • Hot Apple Cider
  • My Electric Blanket
  • Daydreaming of a Farm House, land and chickens. A real Kansas girl life. Could it be a possibility down the road??
  • Even more excited to throw down house ideas on paper...just in case that daydream can come together some day.
  • My munchkin all bundled up in a coat so overbearing he can barely walk. It's the cutest thing ever!
  • Chiminea fires and even better...the smell of a fire.
  • A road trip to Colorado to see Portishead!
So, thank you Summer for all your amazing, unforgettable, hot, slow days you gave us...

My favorite day of summer...Kanrocksas festival. My sisters and me (and my dear friend, Erin in the background :)


I absolutely love the 4th of July.



First pool party of the summer.


First autumn weather walk...yesterday. G is now smiling for photos. Love the effort! By the way, I'm still insisting that my Radio Flyer red wagon is one of my best purchases ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...