Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Clean



Spring is here...FINALLY. That felt like the longest winter in a long time. A lot is happening this spring and I'm looking forward to what it's bringing. We've got a home remodel on our plate, which means we need to spend a lot of time out of the house enjoying the weather. We've got a vacation coming up in April. Today, we started a spring cleanse with our diet. We are cutting out pretty much everything, but the basic lean meats and veggies for a few weeks. The hardest part....NO COFFEE or caffeine at all. Yeah, I may fall off the wagon on that one, but I am going to give it a try. I am determined to start fresh this season. Get down to the essentials and the basics of life. Spring Clean...pretty much all of me. Any changes coming your way this Spring?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...